Monday, July 14, 2014

I Want You

Hello Everyone!!

Long time, no write, right? Sorry about that, I've been sucked into the world of Minecraft, and I also have been shopping around for a new wardrobe. I don't normally do a lot of clothes shopping, but almost two years ago I gained quite a bit of weight and never bought clothes to fit my body so I've been living in T-shirts that I used to sleep in because they were too big. I've finally decided I want to be happy with my body so I bought some cute things that flatter my figure and make me feel like I look good. I'll be posting a haul video in a couple of days of everything I bought. 

In the mean time, I've just posted a new video on my YouTube channel about my nail polish collection. If nothing else, I really recommend you watch this video for the music, the artist, Tamara Laurel, has an amazing voice! I did put a link in the description box for her music's YouTube channel, and her music is available on iTunes as well. Here's the link if the video below doesn't work:


Side Note: The nail polish I'm wearing in the video is Sinful Colors Bring it Sheer, which I am loving. And since I put in music rather than talking, my all-time favorite nail polishes are Sinful Colors Dozen Roses, China Glaze Seduce Me, Essie Peach Daiquiri, Sinful Colors Easy Going, and Sinful Colors Dream On. I know that's a lot of favorites, but I really love my nail polishes.

In other news, I finally put on my big girl pants and called the dentist! I'm not normally afraid of going to the dentist, but I haven't been to the dentist in two years. Gross, I know. Also, the last time I was at the dentist I was told I needed to get my wisdom teeth removed and I never did it. As they say in the movie, The Swan Princess, "This isn't my idea of fun". In any case, I went on Google and found a dentist here that accepts my insurance and made an appointment for later this week. I'm quite anxious to be seeing a new dentist because I've gone to the same dentist my whole life. Overall, I'm  just not looking forward to this appointment.

Other than that, I haven't had much going on. I did watch the movie Ender's Game and I really recommend it to anyone who likes sci-fi movies. It's kind of a mix between Star Wars and the Hunger Games. Plus Harrison Ford and Hailee Steinfeld are in it. It's based off of the book Ender's Game, which I will be reading once I finish all of the Song of Ice and Fire series.

I hope you're all having a wonderful start to your week!

Until next time,

Lauren

4 comments:

  1. Amazing post,dear!:)
    Keep in touch..
    xx Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely video and you look great. Keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good video xx

    thelilymint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sucked into the world of Minecraft! I know how that feels, it's happened to be before. I think I lost a whole summer to it once!

    The massive castle I built was awesome though!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete