Thursday, May 22, 2014

Float On

Exciting news! Today I was hired at a new job! I'll get more hours and be paid a little more so I'm thrilled. Hopefully I'll be happier at this new job and even if I'm not it's only a seasonal job so I'm not too worried about whether or not I like my new job. Also, my boyfriend and I renewed our lease on our apartment for another year which is very exciting. I haven't made much progress on getting outside more since I haven't gone outside really except to walk to the apartment office and to my car. I am proud of myself however for having been better about not watching so many YouTube videos.

Earlier today I made nacho supper for dinner and I was thinking maybe I could put the recipe on here. Is that a good idea? Let me know in the comments. I like to describe nacho supper as Mexican lasagna haha.

Sorry if this post was a bit boring, I just wanted to write about what's going on in my life right now. I might post again this weekend, though really I think I'm going to focus on getting my apartment clean since my sister is going to be staying with us for a few weeks while she looks for an apartment or a house of her own.

Until next time,

Lauren

P.S. - I've just decided every post title will be the title of a song, just a weird little idea I had that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment