Sunday, May 25, 2014

Keep On Keepin' On

Remember that new job I was excited, yet nervous about? Well, I've had to quit already and I feel awful about it. My boyfriend and I share a car and I thought that since we would be working at the same place we would be able to make the car work, but it turns out the company has two locations and we wouldn't be working at the same one so the car schedule wouldn't work out at all. I tried asking if I would be able to get a ride to the downtown location somehow seeing as it's a transportation company, but the woman scoffed at me and insisted that it wasn't possible and I should call her if things were to change in the next twenty-four hours. As if I can all of a sudden get a second car. I guess I'm back to hunting for a new job, but I feel so incredibly guilty about having to quit rather suddenly. I can't get rid of this awful feeling. I'm so sad and disappointed and guilty, I just don't know what to do, I feel like such a failure. I don't want to go back to my current job and tell them I had to quit my new job already, because if I do find another job soon I'll feel like I'm just playing with my current employer, who I actually really like so I would feel bad about that too. UGH!! 

I need happy thoughts. I'm so sad lately, and today is the worst. Maybe I'll feel better after I can talk to my mom tomorrow.

Until next time,

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment