Thursday, May 29, 2014

Overloved

Hello there!!

Today I have a much happier post for you all. My nephew is turning one year old in about two weeks so I went shopping at Target and Fred Meyer for some goodies for him. Even though he's turning one he's already wearing 2T (for a two year old) clothing! He's a huge child for his age, but he's also ridiculously cute. I'm a proud auntie. :) Anyways, I thought I would share all the cute things I got for him. 

Here's the card I got for him.


And here's the pants and shorts my brother requested for him.




And socks as well, it's family tradition to give socks as a gift. :) 


And here are the adorable shirts I simply could not leave the store without.



Last, but not least, are a couple of cute stuffed animals, because, let's face it, no one year old would rather have clothes than a toy on their birthday. The dinosaur is because my brother used to have a dinosaur when he was younger and I thought it would be nice for my nephew to have one as well.




And the sock monkey is just cute and colorful for a toddler.

Well, that's everything I picked up for my nephew, hopefully he and my brother are pleased with all of the presents they receive. My mom and sisters are sending lots of gifts as well because we all love to spoil the cutie pie. 

Until next time,

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment