Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Sigh No More

Hello Everyone!!

Yesterday was my last day at my job so now I am officially unemployed. I'm kind of sad to leave that job because I liked my co-workers, but I didn't really like the job itself and I didn't feel like I was paid enough so I'm happy to be done with that job in that respect. I do wish the job I had lined up had worked out better, but you can't win everything. I'm going to try to find a job that I can walk to, though my sister did email my resume to the place she works at, so maybe I'll be lucky and get a job there. Until I find a new job I've decided to be happy with my new found free time. I have scarves to knit, a DIY project to finish and I think that I'm going to check out the gym at the nearby university and see how accessible it is during the summer.

In other news, my sister has come to stay for about a week! She just moved up really, but her apartment isn't ready yet so she's staying on my futon until then. She works during the day throughout the week so I still have my time to myself, I only see her in the evenings and in the mornings if I take my boyfriend to work. Tomorrow we're all planning to go see X-Men: Days of Future Past. I really hope it's good, I love the X-Men series and all of the actors involved in the movies.

I've also decided to use my free time making YouTube videos, though I don't really know what to make videos on. So far I've made a haul video of what I got my nephew for his birthday, though of course I did a blog post on that too as you already know. If you have any ideas for videos and what you would like to see please let me know in the comments. I hope you're all having a great week!

Until next time,

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment