Monday, June 16, 2014

A Love That Will Last

Hello Everyone!!

Today is my two year anniversary with my boyfriend, Rico! He is such a blessing in my life and I am so lucky to have him. However, today he has work until late tonight so we celebrated early on Thursday when he had his day off. We had a fun day out at the mall, explored Pet Smart, got ice cream and then went out to sushi for dinner. Here are some pictures I took that day.


Here I'm in the car, my sweater and shirt are both from Old Navy.


We went to Marble Slab Creamery in Anchorage and I got cotton candy ice cream with rainbow sprinkles, gummy bears and cookie dough. I know that's a weird combination, but it ended up really good! The only thing I would change is to have cookie dough either without the chocolate chips or with white chocolate chips instead of milk chocolate.


This is me and Rico in our kitchen excited for sushi.




We went to a restaurant called Sushi and Sushi. We ordered gyoza and mixed tempura that included shrimp, broccoli, asparagus, onion, and some other veggies for appetizers. For entrees I ordered a best friend roll which is spicy tuna with tobiko, cucumber, crab and fried snapper, and Rico ordered a bento box that included teriyaki chicken, mixed tempura, a california roll, sashimi and white rice. It was all delicious and I really recommend Sushi and Sushi to anyone in Anchorage.

I hope you all enjoyed hearing about how we celebrated our anniversary and I hope you're all having a wonderful day.

Until next time,

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment